Thursday, December 11, 2008

Turn my head with talk of Summertime

"underneath the sky we sleep, sunlight in my eyes keeps me from seeing clearly.. deep beneath the stars im lost the darkness in my heart keeps me from letting go ..." - what I've done by Until June-

As that track plays on repeat, I stare blankly into space missing you. It is indeed, simply because you love me, which is why everything seems right again.. You were at one point the right kinda wrong but it was what that kept me going. All the darkness disperse into brilliantly lighted stars strewn across my heavens above. There are so much I want to thank you for, but I don't want to be a total cliche. ... All I can muster right now is that, I never knew how bright darkness could be, how colorful blackness is when your around, how you light up the room the moment you walk in.. I hit rock bottoms this year as i saw my dreams shatter into a million unfixable pieces , you sheltered me from the pain and took me into your protective arms. your contagious laughter and cheeky grins has got me all shaky in the knees.. your strong arms wrapped round my waist melts me ..... I want to repay you...... your love has made me silly... Im coming up with silly lines, kissing my phone screen because its your photo, giggling like a silly bubblehead because i remembered something you said... I could go on forever.. but I think im gonna write it in a letter..

PS:so that you knw.. I absoloutely addore every single moment we've shared from the very first day i've met you. (I think you know what im talking about)


"All I want is freedom,a world with no more night . . .and you always beside me to hold me and to hide me" - All I ask of you, The Phantom Of the Opera"






xoxo

No comments: