Sunday, December 7, 2008

I [man]napped my boyfriend



Took babykins to Ole Ole Bali for his birthday dinner. I like that place it makes me want to go on a holiday!

damn it ... well we had d nasi campur ole ole bali which was like chucked full of seafood*yummie*

We caught 2 movies after being stuffed to the brim with food that had Lemon Grass in EVERY dish (this includes my drink)
1. 9.50 pm - The Transporter 3
2.11.50 pm- Quarantine

hehe Transporter was hmmm can I say funny? was laughing a lot for an action packed movie.. Pretty

entertaining but the dude fell in Love .. now thats weird, so much for that front his been holding up thru

Transporter 1 and 2 .. ceh *ptui*

then Quarantine.. haha babykins had a headache watching it cause the whole flick was like watching it thru a

video camera.... as for me.. I held my breath thru out the whole damn show.. It was awsome actually because

time out with babykins is like no other =) with them rabbies infected freaks mutilating themselves I still had

the time of my life just being next to him..




went back home caught another flick on DVD , Make it Happen.. loved that show.





All in all.. had an AWESOME night with my babykinsx.

nights ;)

XoXo

No comments: