Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dance [Showcase] ' 08





All serious and ready for a contemporary piece called Hide and Seek

From left : Freida, Jenny, Valerie, Erica, Michelle



Modeling/dancing? I swear it is so related, we should all ask Mel hehe
Freida, Jenny , Valerie, Erica, Michelle



Reaching for the stars

Freida, Jenny, Valerie, Erica, Michelle




Trying to keep the composure

Valerie, Michelle, Freida, Jenny, Erica




"pai san"
hehe inside joke, sorry

Bottom two: Val , Mich
Top two : Frei, Erica





Pole Goddess

Samantha and Yen Shan








Top: Yen Shan, Bottom: Samantha



freaking 4 minutes to save the world!







The whole happy family



Contemp and Hip Hop dancers with Torture Chief (clad in white and shorts with the CFM look)









Want to dance but don't know where to? Contact me. I'd hook you up:)

xxxxxxxxxx

All this just makes me want to dance! don't you feel the same? darn.. wheres that darn track .. alright got it! till then , see ya!

*plays Lady Gaga's Just dance!*


xoxo

3 comments:

akira-rae said...

looking good, woman~!

can have private performance for my birthday or not =P

akira-rae said...

(not for me really, more like for the boys who would be there)

FreidaLinz said...

Nah.. them boys haven't been good enough to see me in action, but hehe i'll dance for u babeh!
anytime! hehe