Saturday, February 14, 2009

[star]struck-ed


OMG!!!~ He proposed!! aaaahhhhhhhh!! this is sooo surreal!!!! sniff* 12th February 2009 he laid his cards down and steped out of singletown bout 11 something. =D omg left me feeling like the happiest ladeh on the planet!(thou I nearly puked) I swear I am still somewhere over the RAINBOHH!! So this actually means im engaged right? wow. I still don't know how to handle it....! Well my friends were super angels about it.. Those who had that lil dinner to so call "celebrate it", you guys are the best :) Krunz Mich Jam Matt Harsh. Thanks a bunch! Krunz I owe u 10 bucks larr hehe . And the other ones that were ubberly genuinely excited, Vivien Alvin Mini Madaan Kevin Ice Susu Michiekins William and omg i cant remember and u guys lah! (please dont scold me if I terlupa-ed who) Also my one and only LAURA!! all the way in Australia I swear I could hear her scream and jump up and down with excitement! Cant wait till you come back from Australia. Thanks guy.. T'was awesome how ya'll shared my excitement. Thats all I need.





My moon my man 
The person responsible for everything .. 
=)



My Bestie Sweetest Honey Ever Laura.. You couldnt be there hun so
 here you are sharing in all the excitement!











































Not forgetting Michiekins 23rd. Happy Birthday sweetheart. You looked gorgeous on your birthday but then again you always are. 

Birthday Baby Michelle 


Lots more to come (:
xx

No comments: