Thursday, February 26, 2009

And they are BACK.

After the anxiously awaited bloody long SIX months my brother Fie Fie and Farah my shayang are back!! yay!! OMG what did Germany do to them? They both lost sooooo much weight! So much for being chef's =( well anyhooo we (indicating me and babykins hehe) met Fie at first and drag him out till he slept on the table of Darus hehe but that was like 4am hehe hero there went and drink beer with straw hehe didnt help much that he was sleepy when he was dragged out. Following day had dinner in Republic. And I got pressie!!! Fie fie got me a pair of earings and Farah got me Chocolates and erm I'm tryna figure it out. Some kinda drink with 10. 5% alcohol hehe everything else is in German! I just sorta figure out the chocolate was milk chocolate cause theres like a cow on the packaging and the name of the chocolate was MILKA (Alpenmilch, chocolat au lait des alpes)  Chocolate from the Alps? someone translate! argh fick dich 








Fie Fie and His beer
and he said is nothing like the beer in Germany owh well


Got stout?


Farah shayang!




Bro me and B




Vern baby



and I got my bro back yay!



The dinner

































and yes we played cards hehe tradition still stands 
















When he saw the bill 




As he calculated 




I cant help it but this just looks like a scene from Gossip Girl hehe!








Oh Farah gave me this ever so cute Heart shapped chocolate which I later on told Vernon is my heart and gave it to him (:



Right before he gobbled it down




xx

No comments: