Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am back!

I have no idea how many times ive said that! haha but for real. i've spent the pass 4 hours revamping it and i like it! now on to up dates where we left off..

1. ive got two doogies Chewwiee and Modjo. (pics to be up REAL soon)

2. i got registered :) so lawfully he is my husband , but still waiting for the ceremony of walk up the aisle thingamajig

3. im still working in the same old company :(

4. im looking for a new job

5. ive changed my hairdo like a gazzilion times since i last inked stuff down

6. ive got new tattoo!!

7. i went for freakin Smashing Pumpkins! heeeeh! still waiting for pics from my i-cant-find-my - camera -wire bestie Jessy

8. and i cant remember a years truckload of stuff , but please bare with the backdated rubbish pictures if i do post any :)

9. registration day shots! woot!

10. and ohhh yess. my first ever time to be admitted into the hospital. had surgery for my rhinitis. sniff. it hurts :( still do!

ok anywhooo ........



cant resist! one of the new hairdo's





under every successful man, is his wife:D





16th June 2010



xx

No comments: