Thursday, January 8, 2009

Short Changed [rather]

hehe

I had something done that cost me RM 35. It was rather expensive owing to the fact that it was 

nothing tedious. I gave the cashier RM 100.. and i silently used my fingers to count the balance 

( im bad in maths). hehe well I should be getting a change of RM 65? ( smiles proudly) well anyway

moving along with it.. she took the RM 100 note and started calculating heaven knows what on her 

claculator. She then rummage a bit here and there and took out 2 Fifty's (must have changed it)

she then hands me a fifty and says "ok itu lima puluh"..and I was like "grunt" and then she took 

out three ten's and one five.. hmmmm ok.... she then hands me the extra thirty five and looked

rather disgruntled that she had to use her brain so much. well I smiled sweetly and said 

'thank YOU" and buggered off..



No comments: